Archive for February, 2012
The twenty-first episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the twentieth studio album, ‘Fly From Here’.
- Benoit David sings – is he just a Jon Anderson impersonator?
- Trevor Horn and Geoff Downes return so is this Drama II?
- Is Fly From Here progressive rock or pop rock?
The twentieth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the nineteenth studio album, ‘Magnification’.
- Does replacing the keyboard player with an entire orchestra work?
- Is the album progressive rock or cinematic rock?
- Are there any classic Yes moments?
The nineteenth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the eighteenth studio album, ‘The Ladder’.
- Does a full complement of members make for a more cohesive sound?
- Classic cover – classic album?
- Can Igor Khoroshev match Rick Wakeman?
The eighteenth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the seventeenth studio album, ‘Open Your Eyes’.
- Billy Sherwood joins but there’s no ‘official’ keyboard player – does it matter?
- How consistent is the quality of the songs?
- No epics – no good?