Archive for March, 2012
The twenty-sixth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the live album, ’90125 THE SOLOS’.
- Should they just have released the whole soundtrack of the 9012LIVE video?
- Does the record define this time in live Yes music?
- Is it worth searching for a copy of this rarity?
The twenty-fifth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring my thoughts on why I listen to Yes.
- Did you have a personal introduction to the music of Yes?
- Can you define what made you into a Yes fanatic?
- Why do you listen to Yes music?
The twenty-fourth episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the quasi-Yes studio album, ‘Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe’.
- Is this a Yes album and does it matter?
- No Chris Squire, no Yes?
- Should this have been a more permanent line up?
The twenty-third episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring a round table discussion about Yes today with Andy Pashley, Paul Wilson and Joost Maglev.
- Should the band call it a day and retire from touring?
- Is Jon Anderson an essential element of Yes?
- Do we need Fly from Here II?
Listen and see if you agree with the group then let us know by leaving a comment or contacting us via the different routes on the right hand side!
This Tuesday night – 6th March at 8.30pm GMT – I’m going to be hosting a Yes Music Podcast Round Table Event.
The idea is to get a few Yes Fans together to chat about some current Yes topics and record it for the podcast. So please consider coming along – via WebEx (VoIP).
If you are interested and can make the time on Tuesday, please drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the details.
If you are in a different time zone, you can check the actual time of the event where you are using the widget below.
I look forward to ‘seeing’ you on Tuesday!
Creative Commons image credit – Wonderlane
The twenty-second episode of the Yes Music Podcast all about changes in personnel.
- Are Yes band personnel changes evolution or revolution?
- Is it more difficult to replace a singer than an instrumentalist?
- What does the future hold for personnel?